  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15063] loading a notebook
  • From: hanssen at zeiss.de
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 03:12:58 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, MathGroup,

in Mathematica 2.2.3, when loading a notebook, a question prompted up,
if the inititialization cells contained in the notebook should be
evaluated - or not.

If I remember right, in Mathematica 3.0.1.1.x on WinNt, I once came
across a question "create autoinitialize package" or similar, which
might prepare my notebook in mind to automaticly evaluate all its
Initialization cells, when it is opened. In search for this feature, I
looked up the online help for "Auto ",

"create", "generate", "make" etc, but I did not succeed.

Of course, I also checked any builtin objects ?Auto* , ?Create* and
?Gene rate*

Does anybody out there remember the right keyword to look for?

Dipl.-Math.  A. HanDFen

Abteilung/Department:

Ersteller/Author:

Telefon/Phone: