Monte Carlo simulations on a Mac??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15084] Monte Carlo simulations on a Mac??
- From: chiku at bluewin.ch (Bjorn Blomberg)
- Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 03:13:14 -0500
- Organization: Swisscom AG, the blue window
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is Mathematica for Macintosh good for risk-analysis/uncertainty estimation? I have used "@risk" from Palisade Software (plug-in to MS Excel) on a PC doing Monte Carlo simulations in order to estimate the uncertainty of the outputs in a spreadsheet with multiple variables/inputs. Now I want to do similar calculations, but on a Macintosh computer. Therefore, I would like to know what software is best for this purpose on the MacOs platform. Bjorn Blomberg Geneva