Re: Monte Carlo simulations on a Mac??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15120] Re: Monte Carlo simulations on a Mac??
- From: gray at engr.psu.edu (Gary L. Gray)
- Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 03:59:17 -0500
- Organization: Penn State University-Engineering Science & Mechanics
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <74o0in$48g at smc.vnet.net>, chiku at bluewin.ch (Bjorn Blomberg)
> Is Mathematica for Macintosh good for risk-analysis/uncertainty
> I have used "@risk" from Palisade Software (plug-in to MS Excel) on a PC
> doing Monte Carlo simulations in order to estimate the uncertainty of
> the outputs in a spreadsheet with multiple variables/inputs. Now I want
> to do similar calculations, but on a Macintosh computer. Therefore, I
> would like to know what software is best for this purpose on the MacOs
I would post this request for information to:
It is quite likely that someone there will be able to help you.
Gary L. Gray Engineering Science & Mechanics
Assistant Professor Penn State University
mailto:gray at engr.psu.edu (814) 863-1778
Prev by Date:
Re: dirac matrices and QFT
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Variables names
Previous by thread:
Monte Carlo simulations on a Mac??
Next by thread:
dirac matrices and QFT