Re: Reversing the axis of a plot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg15153] Re: Reversing the axis of a plot
  • From: "JOHN C ERB" <JOHN_C_ERB at>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 03:11:25 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Perhaps a misunderstanding.
I wish to reverse one of the axes, rather than to switch axes. For
example, the y-axis would remain the y-axis, and would range from 0 to
5, and the x-axis would remain the x-axis; however, the x-axis would
now range from 5 to 0 (with the plot reversed), as one goes from left
to right along the axis.

John C. Erb