Bug with ComplexExpand on PolyGamma?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15148] Bug with ComplexExpand on PolyGamma?
- From: Dirk Reiss <reiss at wserver.physnet.uni-hamburg.de>
- Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 03:11:22 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
when I apply
In:= ComplexExpand[Im[PolyGamma[a + I b]]]
I get the result:
which is obviously not true. E.g.
In:= ComplexExpand[Im[PolyGamma[1 + I 3]]] //N
is this a bug?
Institut fuer Laser-Physik
Prev by Date:
Re: rician random number
Next by Date:
Re: Reversing the axis of a plot
Previous by thread:
Mathlink and Visual C++
Next by thread: