- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15123] Re: help!!
- From: Hans Staugaard Nielsen <hsn at imf.au.dk>
- Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 03:11:04 -0500
- Organization: Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Aarhus
- References: <199812100812.DAA04207@smc.vnet.net.> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have had the same problem. Try using the Display function to save the
graphics as a metafile and then importing it in Word.
P.S. If you are really lucky (as I was) your fonts will now be wrong.
Lawrence Walker wrote:
> Jens-Peer Kuska wrote:
> > > Furthermore I experienced some problems when
> > > exporting the graph to another application in this case microsoft word
> > > What i did was execute the copy as bitmap
> > Why a bitmap ? Copy it as MetaFile or ExtendedMetaFile.
> Hmm. Nice tip. But when I Copy As MetaFile, the top half of the graph
> is clipped after being pasted into Word 97. There is no clipping when
> I Copy As Bitmap. What is happening here?
> I used the following to generate the graphic:
Prev by Date:
Re: Numeric Inverse Laplace Transform
Next by Date:
Mathematica <-> Java???
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- From: "Peter Manaras" <email@example.com>