Re: Numeric Inverse Laplace Transform

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15138] Re: Numeric Inverse Laplace Transform
  • From: David Annetts <dannetts at laurel.ocs.mq.edu.au>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 03:11:14 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Guillermo,

> I need to obtain the  Numeric Inverse Laplace Transform of this data.
>
> Can anybody help me?. (Package, method, or bibliografy)

The Math Journal Published an article several years ago comparing the
efficacy of different Numerical Inverse Laplace Transform algorithms.
One of the authors was Chang, but I expect a search of MathSource will
turn it up pretty quickly.

Perhaps this is what you were after?

 David Annetts                                       _____________
 http://www.ocs.mq.edu.au/~dannetts/                |C R C A M E T|
 CRC for Australian Mineral                         |````` \      |
 Exploration Technologies                           |`````/$\     |
 Earth Sciences                                     |````/$$$\____|
 Macquarie University, NSW 2109                     |```/$$$/.....|
 AUSTRALIA                                          |``/$$$/......|
 phone: +(1-61-2) 9850 9280, fax (1-61-2) 9850 8366  -------------