- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15183] tab spacing
- From: henrik at rice.edu (Henrik Weimer)
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 23:20:25 -0500
- Organization: Rice University, Houston, Texas
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a way of setting the tab spacing on a per paragraph basis?
I did find the option TabSpacing in TextOptions under Formatting Options
in the option inspector but that way I can only change the option
globally, i.e. for my front end, not for the actual notebook or just
one cell in the notebook.
I am using Mathematica 3.0.1 on Solaris.
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: NIntegrate of a Decaying Exponential
Next by Date:
Re: combinations of n objects 2 at a time
Previous by thread:
Solving with restrictions on parameters
Next by thread:
Including Mathematica notebooks in LaTeX