Including Mathematica notebooks in LaTeX
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15181] Including Mathematica notebooks in LaTeX
- From: dan at starfire.ne.uiuc.edu (Daniel Juliano)
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 23:20:23 -0500
- Organization: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to include a Mathematica notebook in a LaTeX document (my
thesis). Mathematica notebooks can supposedly be exported to TeX, but
when I tried to do that it didn't even get close to working properly.
My current solution is totally lame. I have 14 blank pages in my LaTeX
document, and when it prints them out, I will feed those pages through
the printer again while printing out the Mathematica notebook (sans
page numbers, headers, and footers). Is there a better solution?
Thanks in advance for any help.
dan at starfire.ne.uiuc.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: combinations of n objects 2 at a time
Next by Date:
Re: Compile and NormalDistribution
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Including Mathematica notebooks in LaTeX