Including Mathematica notebooks in LaTeX

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15181] Including Mathematica notebooks in LaTeX
  • From: dan at starfire.ne.uiuc.edu (Daniel Juliano)
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 23:20:23 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to include a Mathematica notebook in a LaTeX document (my
thesis). Mathematica notebooks can supposedly be exported to TeX, but
when I tried to do that it didn't even get close to working properly.
My current solution is totally lame.  I have 14 blank pages in my LaTeX
document,  and when it prints them out, I will feed those pages through
the printer again while printing out the Mathematica notebook (sans
page numbers, headers, and footers).  Is there a better solution?

Thanks in advance for any help.
--
Daniel Juliano
dan at starfire.ne.uiuc.edu