- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15243] Rotating Figures
- From: Wilson Figueroa <wfigueroa at GI.COM>
- Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 03:58:34 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone know how an entire figure can be passed to Mathematica and
have that figure rotated by either a 2D or 3D transformation?
For example, I could have a rotation matrix of:
This would take every point in the figure, apply the transformation, and
them replot the figure.
I would like to be able to do this with 2D and 3D figures or data ... as
the case may be.
Please email any responses to flip at aznet.net
Prev by Date:
Re: cov matrix of sample means, variances and covariances
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Q: extra carriage returns in OutputForm output?
Next by thread:
Re: Rotating Figures