Installing Mathematica 3 problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15245] Installing Mathematica 3 problems
- From: wembley2531 at my-dejanews.com
- Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 03:58:36 -0500
- Organization: Deja News - The Leader in Internet Discussion
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Help! Trying to install mathematica 3 and am having tremendous problems
- after unpacking the files from the .z archive in the \windows\temp\
directory - the setup program crashes with the following error:
Mathinstaller has encountered an error.
The file (instx.dll) seems to be unpacked and in the above directory.
Anyone got a clue as to what my problem is?
I'm running Win98, and have Mathcad 7 Pro installed already - is this
something to do with it?
-----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==----------
http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own
Prev by Date:
Reading Mathematica 3.0 notebooks in Mathematica 2.2
Next by Date:
Re: Algebra on complex expressions: Collect
Previous by thread:
Re: Reading Mathematica 3.0 notebooks in Mathematica 2.2
Next by thread: