Re: 3D histograms?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10752] Re: 3D histograms?
- From: Allan Hayes <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 00:44:48 -0500
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Rick Riolo wrote: > > Are there any packages, commands, etc, that include ways to create 3D > hisograms? My hope is for something like my colleagues can easily > make in something like Excell, i.e., a an display with rectangular > columns with the heights analogous to heights in a regular 2d > histogram. Rick, Is the function BarChart3D in the package Graphics`Graphics3D` of any use? -- Allan Hayes Training and Consulting Leicester, UK email@example.com http://www.haystack.demon.co.uk voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198 fax: +44 (0)116 271 8642