*July
*August
*September
*October
*November
*December

Is this possible?

Hi,

I would like to know if the following problem is easy to solve using
Mathematica.

I have three sets of equation f1,f2 and f3 and four unknowns x,y,z and
w. if I scan one parameter, say w,  I'll get unique solutions for
x,y,z. Now I would like to plot x and y as a function of z. At the
moment I'm using my own very slow code producing horrible graphics.

Thanks / Lars