Re: Need integration help!
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [mg10798] Re: Need integration help!
- From: Paul Abbott <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 00:58:42 -0500
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- References: <email@example.com>
firstname.lastname@example.org wrote: > I am calculating an integral that looks like this: > > 4 > / > | T(w)/(w^2 - 5^2) dw > / > 2 > > It happens that T(w) is a previously defined, debugged, and well- > behaved InterpolatingFunction over the range of integration. But what is T(w)? To properly answer your questions it would be helpful to see exactly how you compute/define T(w). Cheers, Paul ____________________________________________________________________ Paul Abbott Phone: +61-8-9380-2734 Department of Physics Fax: +61-8-9380-1014 The University of Western Australia Nedlands WA 6907 mailto:email@example.com AUSTRALIA http://www.pd.uwa.edu.au/~paul God IS a weakly left-handed dice player ____________________________________________________________________