Re: Need integration help!

rapierbit@mindspring.com wrote:

> I am calculating an integral that looks like this:
>
>          4
>          /
>          | T(w)/(w^2 - 5^2) dw
>          /
>         2
>
> It happens that T(w) is a previously defined, debugged, and well-
> behaved InterpolatingFunction over the range of integration.

But what is T(w)?  To properly answer your questions it would be helpful
to see exactly how you compute/define T(w).

Cheers,
	Paul

The University of Western Australia            Nedlands WA  6907
mailto:paul@physics.uwa.edu.au  AUSTRALIA
http://www.pd.uwa.edu.au/~paul

            God IS a weakly left-handed dice player