- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [mg10806] Re: optimize
- From: "Culioli JC" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 00:58:51 -0500
- Organization: Ecole des Mines de Paris
- References: <email@example.com>
Holger a écrit dans le message <firstname.lastname@example.org>...
>I'm a newbie and need help to solve this:
>max Z + 3 y + 5 z given x^2 + 2y^2 + 4z^2 <7
>A would deeply appreciate answers because I can't seem to solve
>(through mathematica 3.0) it by myself.
You could try the package that I wrote for Mathematica 2.2 and still
(except some anoying messages from time to time). It is called
MultiplierMethod.m and works for any cost function and any kind of
constraints. The number of variables and constraints should be "small",
is less than 20-50.
See MathSource at :
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Cell bracket <-> Inline
Next by Date:
output to a file
Prev by thread:
Next by thread:
annoying Mathematica 3.0 behavior