output to a file

Hello everyone,
   I have a fairly simple problem to which I have not found a solution.
 I have a mathematica program which outputs a set of sets of
parameteres. I wish to write the output to a data file so that I can
manipulate it .
  Say I have command in my programme which is: Print[n,' ',t,' ', s4],
   where n, t, s4 are the parameters which I evaluate within loops.
What I get is a printed output. Upto here it is OK. But now I wish to
write the output to a data file say "correl.dat" in the same form as
print.
Is it possible?

  Thanks a lot for bearing with me. Bye , Regards,
Nilay Saha
Kamerlingh Onnes Lab,
2300RA Leiden,
Postbus 9506,