Random Order of a Set of Numbers
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10817] Random Order of a Set of Numbers
- From: "JD Faith" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 21:01:32 -0500
- Organization: Interserv News Service
HELP PLEASE... I'm a math moron looking for a formula to compute the following problem: I need to generate a random list of the numbers 1-36, 33 times. The idea being to replicate the drawing 0f the numbers 1-36 from a hat 33 times. Any assistance is appreciated. Give your buddies a laugh by posting responses to the Newsgroup or save me some pride by e-mailing me directly. Thank you...