Re: Knowledge about a Mathematica book

  • To:
  • Subject: [mg10884] Re: Knowledge about a Mathematica book
  • From: Paul Abbott <>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 20:15:17 -0500

Paul Bublitz wrote:

> Has anyone seen or know of the book Modelling Financial Derivatives
> with Mathematica by Shaw.  The book costs $150.00 and I would like to
> know a little about it before I put down my hard earned cash. --

The first chapter of William Shaw's <> second

	"Modelling Financial Derivatives with Mathematica",
	 Cambridge University Press, 1998

is available at

The book introduces the reader to the basic principles of derivatives
modelling and discusses the unique applicability of Mathematica to this

The University of Western Australia            Nedlands WA  6907  AUSTRALIA

            God IS a weakly left-handed dice player