saving styles from notebooks: help, please!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10954] saving styles from notebooks: help, please!
- From: email@example.com (Michael A. Morrison)
- Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 00:53:25 -0500
- Organization: University of Oklahoma
i have found a notebook on the web that contains some especially defind cell styles that i like very much and want to use in other notebooks i am writing. is there a way to "export" or "save" just the styles from a notebook and in so doing to define a new style sheet that i can make appear in the Format menu so I can select it on a regular basis? (i know i can edit the notebook containing the file and strip out the style definitions and edit them into the new notebook, but that seems extremely awkward and clunky.) any advice would be very gratefully appreciated! Please reply via EMAIL. Many thanks. ---- michael