*June
*July
*August
*September
*October
*November
*December

2nd level pure function

I am having a problem with explicit functions.  I am trying to write a
procedure that returns a function that returns a function.  I would
like to have it return this as a pure function.  I am not sure how to
do this.

I will state this problem another way; I know that if f[a]=4+a, then as
a pure function, f is analagous to Function[4 + Slot[1]].  I want to
know how to represent f as a pure function when f[a][b]=a+b;

Nathan Linger
Sophomore
University of Illinois