*June
*July
*August
*September
*October
*November
*December

Automatically loading package II

This is a follow-up. Somebody tried to help me in the previous post. I
really appreciate.
I got the right init.m. But still couldn't make the autoload right. In
init.m, I add the following

whoops = "A message from init.m"
DeclarePackage["Calculus`LaplaceTransform`",{"LaplaceTransform"}]

I also tried

DeclarePackage["Calculus`LaplaceTransform`",{"Laplace", "transform"}]

Then I run whoops [shift enter]
I got a message "A message from init.m" Then I tried:
LaplaceTransform[t^3 Exp[a t], t, s]    [shift enter] There is no
answer.

Can anyone help me correct it?
Any help is appreciate.