*September
*October
*November
*December

ListPlots, sizing

Maybe I'm missing something.

I do the following....

meanxmeanylp =
  ListPlot[meanx/meany,PlotJoined->True,PlotRange->All,
    ImageSize->{250,250},DisplayFunction->Identity,
    PlotLabel->"Mean X / Y"];

actualxylp =
  ListPlot[meanx-meany,PlotJoined->True,PlotRange->All,
    ImageSize->{250,250},DisplayFunction->Identity,
    PlotLabel->"Actual X / Y"];

So far so goood.....
Later I.....

Show[GraphicsArray[{meanxmeanylp,actualxylp}]]

Now my intention is to have the GraphicsArray display the same size each
time. This size is easily printable. What I get is Mathematica not
displaying the desired size but almost postage stamp size graphics.
What am I missing?

Platform: WinNT4.0 SP3 Mathematica 3.0.1

Dave