greek letters in .ps plots

Hi. I'm trying to create postscript plots of mathematica graphics, using
the following commands:

First type in

PSFile[gr_,fn_String]:=Display["!" <> $TopDirectory <> "/SystemFiles/
 Graphics/SystemResources/psfix > " <> fn,gr]

Then create your graphics object, call it g:

g=Show[heap of stuff]  (NOTE: might want the option

Then type the command

This generates a postscript file, but my PROBLEM is this:

There are greek letters in the plot, generated using the Text command,
but these show up as normal letters in the postscript picture, even
though they appear as Greek symbols on the mathematica screen.

Help ?!?!