*June
*July
*August
*September
*October
*November
*December

RE: Complex Number problem

Mind the fact your function Julia has no return value, or do you wish to
use "amounts" as returned value? Also mind the fact a general rule
affects capital letters to built-in functions.

You can use:
julia[x_, n_] := NestList[#^2&, x, n]

Conseil et Audit en Ingenierie de Calcul www.cybercable.tm.fr/~jmthomas