Vector Notations

The help screen for the package Utilities`Notation` Options for
Notation, Symbolize and InfixNotation contains on three lines the
following under the section for creating TraditionalForm notations for
the vector calculus functions Div, Curl and the wrapper Vector:

Notation[ \[Del].a_  \[DoubleLongLeftRightArrow]  Div[a_] ,
  WorkingForm \[Rule] TraditionalForm]

Notation[ \[Del]\[Cross] a__  \[DoubleLongLeftRightArrow]  Curl[a__] ,
  WorkingForm \[Rule] TraditionalForm]

\!\(\*FormBox[
  RowBox[{"Notation", "[", "  ",
    RowBox[{
      RowBox[{
        TagBox[\(a_\& \[RightVector] \),
          NotationBoxTag,
          Editable->True], "  ", "\[DoubleLongLeftRightArrow]", "  ",
        TagBox[\(Vector[a_]\),
          NotationBoxTag,
          Editable->True]}], " ", ",",
      \(WorkingForm\  \[Rule] \ TraditionalForm\)}], "]"}],
TraditionalForm]\)

When I tried to simply copy and paste and run the lines from the help
screen into the notebook, I get a 'Notation::"badExternalNotationBoxes'
error (the third line).

How do I get the Notation to work as called out in the help screen?

Lawrence