New version of PowerSeries.m

I've been using the PowerSeries package with Mathematica 2.2 and it's
worked nice.

However, when I tried to run this package in Mathematica 3.0.1 it gave
me error messages, and did not seem to work; e.g. PowerSeries[E^x,x]
gave a wrong result.

I did download from Mathsource a 3.0 version of this package, but it
appears that there are no changes with respect to the old version.

Has anyone been successful in runinng PowerSeries in Mathematica 3.0 ?

Best regards

Have a nice weekend

Nguyen Nam Anh   Quebec, Canada