Re: Mathematica Graphics for V3?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg11175] Re: Mathematica Graphics for V3?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 03:31:47 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 23 Feb 1998, Stonewall Ballard wrote:
> I just got a copy of "Mathematica Graphics" by Wickham-Jones, and found
> that the included files don't work very well. Some of the functions
> have apparently been incorporated into V3, and the MathLink extensions
> can't be found, probably because they're obsolete.
> I looked around, but didn't see any updated code on the web.
> Does anyone know if and where updated code for this exists?
There is a nice FAQ page at the Wolfram Research Technical Support site
that provides you with poiners on how to get updated packages.
Mathematica Programming Group email@example.com Wolfram
Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/
Prev by Date:
prograMing: trees and indexes: IndexSetSort
Next by Date:
Re: Question about Mathematica
Prev by thread:
Mathematica Graphics for V3?
Next by thread:
New version of PowerSeries.m