Re: Mathematica Graphics for V3?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [mg11175] Re: Mathematica Graphics for V3?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 03:31:47 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
On 23 Feb 1998, Stonewall Ballard wrote: > I just got a copy of "Mathematica Graphics" by Wickham-Jones, and found > that the included files don't work very well. Some of the functions > have apparently been incorporated into V3, and the MathLink extensions > can't be found, probably because they're obsolete. > > I looked around, but didn't see any updated code on the web. > > Does anyone know if and where updated code for this exists? There is a nice FAQ page at the Wolfram Research Technical Support site that provides you with poiners on how to get updated packages. http://www.wolfram.com/support/MathApps/ExtendGraphics/With30.html -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group firstname.lastname@example.org Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/