  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg10308] Re: In search of more readable cells in Mathematica
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul@physics.uwa.edu.au>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 03:47:25 -0500

Luc Barthelet wrote:

> In general I find it very difficult to write readable code in
> Mathematica.
> I really miss what I find in most code editors: tab management, color
> editing.
> I attempted to re-create some of that with the "button" for which you
> can find the code below.

For color editing (and bracket matching), I assume you are aware of the
examples under the Help Browser in

	Demos
		Notebook Demos
			Formatting Sampler

Cheers,
	Paul

The University of Western Australia            Nedlands WA  6907
mailto:paul@physics.uwa.edu.au  AUSTRALIA
http://www.pd.uwa.edu.au/~paul

            God IS a weakly left-handed dice player