Re: Customizing Mathematica - keyboard

  • To:
  • Subject: [mg10332] Re: Customizing Mathematica - keyboard
  • From: Vilis Nams <>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 23:40:54 -0500

Paul Abbott wrote:

> Wouter Meeussen wrote:
> > At 05:07 3-01-98 -0500, Vilis Nams wrote:
> > >I am using Mathematica under Win95. Is there any way to change the
> > >definions of various keys in Mathematica?
> Yes.  By editing you can do this.  See the Notebook
> appended below for related examples from the Mathematica Journal.

This is great - I didn't know how to change the menu and keyboard
preference before.
I now also found the file, for the keyboard
definitions. Does anyone know where I might find documentation on this?
Specifically, I would like to have a key perform several
tasks at once.  Also, documentation on the various key actions (e.g.
ShortNameDelimiter, etc).
Thanks, Vilis Nams

Vilis O. Nams
Dept of Biology, NSAC