Re: MathLink with Win95

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg10403] Re: MathLink with Win95
  • From: philippe brosson <pbrosson@teaser.fr>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 04:10:49 -0500

> Hi, folks.  I have downloaded what I believe to be the latest MathLink
> SDK from Wolfram Research.  I've been able to compile and run the first
> test program, addtwo, but it doesn't seem to work.
>
> The release notes I got with the SDK are for Win 3.1, I'm using Win95
> with Visual C++ 5.0

I use a Power Macintosh with CodeWarrior Pro2 from Metrowerks and
Mathematica 3.0.1 . The AddTwo example compiles and links easily, and
works.
The mathlink version that comes with Mathematica 3.0.1 is OK for
CodeWarrior11. However, I had to make some changes with mprep in order
to be compatible with CodeWarrior Pro2 (I changed some resources)