Re: Need help with an error message...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10358] Re: Need help with an error message...
- From: Paul Abbott <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 04:09:55 -0500
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dilip Warrier wrote: > Hi! When I try to do the following numeric integration: \!\(\(factor\ = > \ \ > \(6\ \(\[Integral]\_0\%a > \((\[Sum]\+\(k = 1\)\%K\_2 f[r, k, \ K\_1 + K\_2] \(r\^\(4\ > \)\) > \((Loss[r, \(\@3\) a] + Loss[r, 3 a] + > Loss[r, 2 \(\@ 3\) a])\))\)\ \[DifferentialD]r\)\ > /. > \)\ \ \)\) I tried to get Mathematica to interpret this expression (even as Raw Input) but I could not. Perhaps you could convert the expression to InputForm and re-post or post the Notebook expression? Cheers, Paul ____________________________________________________________________ Paul Abbott Phone: +61-8-9380-2734 Department of Physics Fax: +61-8-9380-1014 The University of Western Australia Nedlands WA 6907 mailto:email@example.com AUSTRALIA http://www.pd.uwa.edu.au/~paul God IS a weakly left-handed dice player ____________________________________________________________________