Re: Need help with an error message...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10358] Re: Need help with an error message...
- From: Paul Abbott <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 04:09:55 -0500
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dilip Warrier wrote:
> Hi! When I try to do the following numeric integration: \!\(\(factor\ =
> \ \
> \(6\ \(\[Integral]\_0\%a
> \((\[Sum]\+\(k = 1\)\%K\_2 f[r, k, \ K\_1 + K\_2] \(r\^\(4\
> \((Loss[r, \(\@3\) a] + Loss[r, 3 a] +
> Loss[r, 2 \(\@ 3\) a])\))\)\ \[DifferentialD]r\)\
> \)\ \ \)\)
I tried to get Mathematica to interpret this expression (even as Raw
Input) but I could not. Perhaps you could convert the expression to
InputForm and re-post or post the Notebook expression?
Paul Abbott Phone: +61-8-9380-2734
Department of Physics Fax: +61-8-9380-1014
The University of Western Australia Nedlands WA 6907
God IS a weakly left-handed dice player
Prev by Date:
Re: Save a sequence of images as a QuickTime file?
Next by Date:
Re: How to draw an ellipse?
Prev by thread:
Need help with an error message...
Next by thread:
NDSolve works one day, gives error the next!