Re: debugging MathLink executables

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg10439] Re: debugging MathLink executables
  • From: kevinl@wolfram.com (Kevin Leuthold)
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 02:07:36 -0500

I left out an important point in my last message about debugging  the
sample program factor.  Before you start your program in the  debugger,
you need to tell the debugger what the commandline arguments  are.  To
do this, go to the Project menu, and choose Settings.  Click on  the
"Debug" tab.  Choose the "General" category from the pop-up menu.  In
the text field called "Program Arguments", insert the arguments you
want  your program to have.  For example, give the arguments "-linkmode
launch"  to have MathLink pop up a dialog box asking you to find the
kernel when  your program is run.

Kevin Leuthold
MathLink Group
Wolfram Research