- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [mg10421] Re: [mg10407] ListPlot
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 02:07:22 -0500
- References: <199801120910.EAA15004@smc.vnet.net.>
Luis Martínez wrote: > > Hello to everybody. > > When I use ListPlot with the option PlotJoined->True everything is > O.K.,but.....if I put only PlotJoined, then the output is a completely > empty reference frame. > HELP, PLEASE!!!! > > Luis I don't understand what the surprise is or what help you want. When you input correct syntax PlotJoined->True, you get correct output. When you use incorrect syntax, you don't get anything. What exactly is the problem with that? If you don't want the points to be connected, use PlotJoined->False. If you want mathematica to decide for you, then either leave the option out altogether(in which case mathematica uses its default setting) or use PlotJoined->Automatic. -- Remove the _nospam_ in the return address to respond.
- From: email@example.com (Luis Martmnez)