Re: ListPlot

Luis Martínez wrote:

>  When I use ListPlot with the option PlotJoined->True everything is
> O.K.,but.....if I put only PlotJoined, then the output is a completely
> empty reference frame.

  PlotJoined -> True is needed because at some stage in the evaluation
it
is used to find whether to join the plot or not. The information is
extracted by replacement, at the simplest,

In[1]:PlotJoined/.PlotJoined-> True

Out[1]
     True

PlotJoined-> True is an option. One good point about them is that we can
set the values of parameters like PlotJoined by name and so we don't
need
to worry about the order in which we write them -except that they must
come after all other entries.

--
Allan Hayes
Mathematica Training and Consulting