Re: How to draw full text in graphics

ÀÌâÈÆ wrote:

> When I draw a 3DGraphic I can not see some texts This is an example.
>
> Plot3D[x^y, {x,1,2}, {y,-2,20}]

Mathematica restricts what it shows to where it thinks is interesting.
You can make it show everything by using

Plot3D[x^y, {x,1,2}, {y,-2,20}, PlotRange ->All]

In fact you can make the PlotRange  be what you want, for example

PlotRange ->  {{xmin, xmax}, {ymin,ymax}}

There are many options for controlling the behaviout of Plot3D ( and
similarly for many other functions). You can take a look at them with

Options[Plot3D]

--
Allan Hayes
Training and Consulting