Re: HELP: How to increase the resolution of .GIF images when importing to HTML ?

Arie wrote:

> Well, the question is in the title:
>
> When I SaveSpecial to a HTML file, the formulas are saved as .GIF images
> with an incredibly low resolution. How can I increase this resolution?
>
> arie veltman
You will need to use the kernel command Display.  Display has options
for filetype and resolution.  In spite of its name, Display is primarily
intended to save objects as files, though it can be used to pipe
graphics to the screen or to a print queue.
--
Remove the _nospam_ in the return address to respond.