Error : Too many matches for ..
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10459] Error : Too many matches for ..
- From: email@example.com (Sergio Rojas)
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:34:44 -0500
- Organization: City College Of New York - Science
Hello: I am trying to work with mathematica files that work fine under: In:= $Version Out= DEC OSF/1 Alpha 2.2 (September 9, 1994) in a sun environment: In:= $Version Out= SPARC 2.2 (February 5, 1994) Somewhere in my files I load the version of MultipleListPlot.m which allows the plotting of error bars. However, under the SPARC environment, the following error message is given: In:= Get["~/Mathematica.dir/Packages.dir/MultipleListPlot.m"] General::globm: Too many matches for ~/Mathematica.dir/Packages.dir/MultipleListPlot.m: