*July
*August
*September
*October
*November
*December

Error : Too many matches for ..

Hello:

    I am trying to work with mathematica files that work fine under:

In[2]:= $Version

Out[2]= DEC OSF/1 Alpha 2.2 (September 9, 1994)

    in a sun environment:

In[2]:= $Version

Out[2]= SPARC 2.2 (February 5, 1994)

       Somewhere in my files I load the version of MultipleListPlot.m
which allows the plotting of error bars. However, under the SPARC
environment, the following error message is given:

In[1]:= Get["~/Mathematica.dir/Packages.dir/MultipleListPlot.m"]

General::globm:
   Too many matches for
~/Mathematica.dir/Packages.dir/MultipleListPlot.m: