Method to eliminate NIntegrate warning

I want to know the method to eliminate NIntegrate warning.

The two warning message follows :

NIntegrate::slwcon:
   Numerical integration converging too slowly;
     suspect one of the following: singularity,
     oscillatory integrand, or insufficient
     WorkingPrecision.

NIntegrate::ncvb:
   NIntegrate failed to converge to prescribed
     accuracy after 7 recursive bisections in x near
    x = 0.126684.

How can I escape from this problem ? When above-case happened,
can I believe the accuracy of my data ?