Re: Date in Header/Footer ??
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [mg10462] Re: Date in Header/Footer ??
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Murray Eisenberg)
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:34:47 -0500
- Organization: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paul Abbott (email@example.com) wrote: : Kowald wrote: : > I'm using Mathematica 3.0 and I would like to have the current date in : > the Header/Footer when I print my notebooks. Examples are given for the : > filename or page number but not for the date. Can anyone help ??? : See http://www.wolfram.com/support/FrontEnds/Printing/HeadFoot.html Here we have another example of the sorry state of 3.0 Front End documentation! Should it really be necessary to have to get on line to the Wolfram Web site to locate such a seemingly basic piece of information? -- Murray Eisenberg Internet: firstname.lastname@example.org Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Voice: 413-545-2859 (W) University of Massachusetts 413-549-1020 (H) Amherst, MA 01003 Fax: 413-545-1801