Re: HELP: How to increase the resolution of .GIF images when importing to HTML ?

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg10478] Re: HELP: How to increase the resolution of .GIF images when importing to HTML ?
  • From: "Arie" <veltman@ecn.nl.nospam>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:35:01 -0500

Dear Jens, thanks for your reply on my question!

I found that the title of my question was not as clear as I thought: I
want to save a Mathematica (Version3.0.1.0x) Notebook (which in my case
only contains formulas and results) as a HTML-file. My Mathematica does
this, but saves the formulas as separate .GIF files to the HTML-source
code with an incredibly low resolution. Now I followed your suggestion
and copied the line  "SetOptions[Display,ImageResolution->2400]" as the
first line in the notebook I wanted to export to HTML. Then I entered
Return to 'notify' Mathematica to 'execute' the command, but nothing
changes really when I save the Notebook as HTML-file. Still
unacceptably low resolution formulas in the HTML page!

kind regards,
arie

jpk@max.mpae.gwdg.de wrote in article <69f5bm$khv@smc.vnet.net>...