Re: Date in Header/Footer ??
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [mg10463] Re: Date in Header/Footer ??
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Murray Eisenberg)
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:34:48 -0500
- Organization: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
P.J. Hinton (email@example.com) wrote: : On 9 Jan 1998, Kowald wrote: : : > I'm using Mathematica 3.0 and I would like to have the current date in : > the Header/Footer when I print my notebooks. Examples are given for the : > filename or page number but not for the date. Can anyone help ??? : Just add a ValueBox or change the arguments to the ValueBoxes that you : have in there.... Is there somewhere in The Mathematica Book (3rd ed.) or in the Help Browser where ValueBox is documented? I did not find this term in Appendix A or the Index of The Mathematica Book; nor did a search in the Master Index of the Help Browser. -- Murray Eisenberg Internet: firstname.lastname@example.org Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Voice: 413-545-2859 (W) University of Massachusetts 413-549-1020 (H) Amherst, MA 01003 Fax: 413-545-1801