Re: Date in Header/Footer ??

  • To:
  • Subject: [mg10463] Re: Date in Header/Footer ??
  • From: (Murray Eisenberg)
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:34:48 -0500

P.J. Hinton ( wrote:
: On 9 Jan 1998, Kowald wrote:
: > I'm using Mathematica 3.0 and I would like to have the current date in
: > the Header/Footer when I print my notebooks. Examples are given for the
: > filename or page number but not for the date. Can anyone help ???

: Just add a ValueBox or change the arguments to the ValueBoxes that you
: have in there....

Is there somewhere in The Mathematica Book (3rd ed.) or in the Help
Browser where ValueBox is documented?  I did not find this term in
Appendix A or the Index of The Mathematica Book; nor did a search in
the Master Index of the Help Browser.

  Murray Eisenberg                       Internet:
  Mathematics & Statistics Dept.            Voice:  413-545-2859 (W)
  University of Massachusetts                       413-549-1020 (H)
  Amherst, MA 01003                           Fax:  413-545-1801