Re: postscript file output problem [help]

  • To:
  • Subject: [mg10455] Re: postscript file output problem [help]
  • From: Julian Stoev <>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:34:42 -0500
On 13 Jan 1998, Wei Xu wrote:

|Got a problem when I am learning MATHEMATICA. I showed some graphics
|figures on my screen. But I don't know how I can save them in
(colored) |postscript files. The book I am reading doesn't address the
problem. |Could somebody tell me how?
|Please email to

I prefer using different programs for different tasks, where some
program is doing better.
I use Win95. Copy image from Mathematica. Paste image to PaintShop
( Use Save/EPS(Colour with preview).

It takes about 10 seconds per image mainly to write the file name. Good

Julian Stoev <>       - Ph. D. Student Intelligent
Information Processing Lab. - Seoul National University, Korea Office:
872-7283, Home: 880-4215        - !!!!! Use
REPLY-TO: or remove "SPAMREMOVER" in my address