Re: Simple algebra problem
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [mg10489] Re: Simple algebra problem
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 02:22:41 -0500
- Organization: Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- References: <email@example.com>
On 5 Jan 1998 03:49:08 -0500, Eddy Wibowo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: >Hi all netters, > >Suppose that I have an equation of: > Sqrt[x+y]+ 2x + 3y == 0 > >Now, what is the Mathematica-way to find: > Sqrt[x+y] = ??? > y = ??? > >Thanks very much beforehand... > >-Edwin > > I suggest you do this by hand!!!