  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg10570] Need help plotting multiple NDSolve solutions
  • From: vgraves@utk.edu (Van Graves)
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:54:12 -0500

Hi, I'm a new Mathematica user and would like to plot a "family" of
solutions for a set of simultaneous differential equations using
multiple sets of initial conditions.  I couldn't find an example in any
of the online documentation or on the Wolfram web site.  Can anyone
give me an example of how to do this?

Thanks.

--
Van Graves