Re: Year 2000 and Mathematica
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10598] Re: Year 2000 and Mathematica
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 04:42:29 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 20 Jan 1998, BRagsdale wrote: > Is Mathematica 3.0 year 2000 compliant? You may want to refer to the URLs: http://www.wolfram.com/support/Systems/All/Year2000.html http://www.wolfram.com/support/Systems/All/Year2000.survey.txt > Does it run without an external key or other copy protect method? Depends on what version you purchase. Contact email@example.com for further details. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group firstname.lastname@example.org Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.