Re: interactive web pages w/ Mathematica

  • To:
  • Subject: [mg10601] Re: interactive web pages w/ Mathematica
  • From: "Tom Marchioro" <>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 04:42:32 -0500

The UCES project,  for which I served as director, had such a system
running about three years ago.  I could tell you more about it, but the
technology has advanced considerably since then.  In particular, WRI
was working on a product called Active Sites that would make this much
more straightforward. I suggest you contact them and learn the status
of this project.  The relevant person is, I believe, Steve Hunt.

Hope this is helpful --- Tom

Dr. Thomas L. Marchioro II
Department of Chemistry
University of Washington