Re: Mathematica and DDE

> What do you mean Mathematica by DDE?  What is DDE?
>
> Steve Christensen
> Moderator

DDE Dynamic Data Echange,
this means that you can communicate between the differents programms.
I'm writing a program in LabView which will use Mathematica for
calculing differents things. I don't know if you know LabView, this
is very good application for programming.
Pawel Wiatr
INSA B 526
20, avenue Albert Einstein
69621 Villeurbanne Cedex