Re: Importing formulas in Word with acceptable display & printing resolution

Arie wrote:

> Thanks to "Jens" for his help, I found the way to export the Mathematica
> 3.0 formulas into Word graphics with good resolution:

On a Macintosh I have found that Copy As/PICT with embedded Postscript
pastes directly into Word and, because of the embedded Postscript
prints out at the printer's resolution.

Cheers,
	Paul

The University of Western Australia            Nedlands WA  6907
mailto:paul@physics.uwa.edu.au  AUSTRALIA
http://www.pd.uwa.edu.au/~paul

            God IS a weakly left-handed dice player