*June
*July
*August
*September
*October
*November
*December

PDEs & Mathematica.

The "online book" does not describe how to plug in initial and boundary
conditions for a PDE; and when I try to do it ODE style, which is
explained I get error messages. If anyone knows the proper syntax for
solving PDEs with boundary conditions, I would appreciate some advice.

I would also appreciate any information on good books dealing with PDEs
and Mathematica.

William Golz
Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering Louisiana State
University
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70803

E-mail:	wgolz@unix1.sncc.lsu.edu
Phone:	(318)237-8353