PDEs & Mathematica.

The "online book" does not describe how to plug in initial and boundary
conditions for a PDE; and when I try to do it ODE style, which is
explained I get error messages. If anyone knows the proper syntax for
solving PDEs with boundary conditions, I would appreciate some advice.

I would also appreciate any information on good books dealing with PDEs
and Mathematica.

William Golz
Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering Louisiana State
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70803

Phone:	(318)237-8353