- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10654] Bit-wise operations?
- From: email@example.com (Stonewall Ballard)
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 03:10:18 -0500
- Organization: StoneSoft, Inc.
I'm surprised that the basic bit-wise operations (xor, and, or, not, shift, rotate, etc.) are not defined in Mathematica. It's fairly straightforward to build the set using IntegerDigits[num, 2, wordLength], and wrapping Mod[mumble,2] around the results, but I'm wondering whether I just missed them somewhere. Before I spend the time to build this package, does it exist already? Thanks. - Stoney -- Stonewall Ballard StoneSoft, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.stonesoft.com/ Remove ".nospam" before replying